Saturday, March 2, 2013

A week excuse to buy my book

Our shields can't repel puns of that lameness! (Yes, the spelling of the post title is intentional.)

Starting tomorrow is what is known as Read an Ebook Week. As trite as it is to give days or weeks to every occasion ever, this one is a little more special. Why? Because Smashwords is running a little campaign, and guess who's participating?

From the 3rd of March to the 9th of March, Magic Trickery will be 50% off through a special Smashwords deal. This will be only on Smashwords, but the deal is too good, in my oh-so-not-really humble opinion, to pass up.

If you don't know how to get to Smashwords, I am glad to help, since this blog is designed to point you there. See the Books tab above? Click it, and you'll see the list of my books (all two of them). Click the Smashwords title next to the price of Magic Trickery, and it will take you to the book's page.

I hope you all enjoy the reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment