Saturday, January 5, 2013

Book, set, and match

Well, here's a little more news for all of you.

I've recently arranged for Magic Trickery to be part of the database of the website Bookmatchers. So there's another avenue through which people can find my book. Also, even if you happen to be not interested in my work (shame on you), you can go there, fill in their search field, and find stuff that's better suited for your taste.

Sounds good, right?

Now for the other news. We have straightened out all the details, and unfortunately it doesn't look like any proceeds from the anthology will go to charity after all, due to a couple of snafus. If you paid for the book in good faith, I am sorry.

However, it should be available on Amazon any day now, so look for it! (It might not be free initially, but I have a plan to fix that.)

Hope you all are enjoying 2013 so far. I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment